The world has seen so much destruction and hatred lately that it’s got us all feeling pretty cynical about our prospects as a species.
In times like these, it’s important to remember the good, for appreciating the wonderful things our world has to offer means we can hold onto the hope that things will get better.
Every day, incredible people around the globe are doing amazing things — you just have to look a little closer.
SHARE this amazing list of images that will completely restore your faith in humanity and make your heart happy.
1. This little girl who wiped Norman Reedus’ tears on the television.
This is too cute.
2. This Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle, Ronnie Stanley, who asked for the “least adoptable” dog at the pound.
3. These police officers who celebrated with this boy with autism when no one showed up to his birthday party.
Saved the day!
4. These Muslims, who have broken their fasts during Ramadan to donate blood in Orlando.
5. These Dutch Bros Coffee employees, who held and prayed with a woman who had just lost her husband the night before.
Strangers are amazing sometimes.
6. This prof who held a student’s fussy baby during lecture so she could have a break.
He’s definitely a dad.
7. This 101-year-old woman who is taking care of her elderly son.
Once a mom, always a mom.
8. This letter written by an elementary school student to her teacher who had just come out of the closet.
I have faith in her generation!
9. This elderly man who helped a young guy learn how to tie a tie.
It might seem small, but it shows so much depth of spirit!
10. This cowboy who hopped on his horse to rope a thief in a parking lot.
Hi Ho Silver!
11. This woman who took care of a homeless man’s cart while he spent time in the hospital.
These were his worldly possessions and she couldn’t let him lose that.
12. This senior citizen, and retired engineer, who is among many retirees volunteering to help with the nuclear crisis at Fukushima.
He said that young people should not be the ones risking their lives.
13. This man who gives his shoes to a girl in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
14. These parents who made a correction to their child’s birth announcement.
Their support is heartwarming.
15. This person who wrote 365 uplifting messages for their significant other so they’d have a good start to every day.
16. This man who found an ingenious way to feed a litter of puppies.
Why is this so sexy?
17. This nurse who plead online for baby gear donations for a coworker who was unexpectedly given custody of her newborn granddaughter.
The response from the mom community was huge.
18. This guy who rescued a kitten from the humid Florida heat.
19. This man who soothed his arthritic dog to sleep every night in the water.
What a perfect depiction of the bond we have with animals.
20. This guy who thought it was worth his time to take a photograph of a cute little snail.
Not sure why this one got me, but it did. Simple and sweet.
SHARE this list with those who need a bit more faith in humans!