As a kid, it didn t take much to find a toy in your toy box that had Made in China plastered across the bottom. One of the biggest countries in the world when it comes to mass-production, it comes as no surprise to hear that there is a shadier side to the business, polluted with fakes.
The fakes don t start and end with toys though, China have a huge number of knock-offs and fakes on the market. With big brand names being copied and imitated, the results are pretty hilarious.
Have you ever enjoyed some chicken at KFG? Or played a game of FIFA on a PolyStation? I didn t think so. Here are 32 cheap Chinese imitations that will have you chuckling away to yourself.
1. China have invented an iPhone you can wear on your feet
2. Don t take the Mike China, come on
3. Dolce & Banana
4. Nintendo Polystation?! I smell a fake
5. Not even close
6. sdidsa making expectant kids cry in China since 1985
7. More of those snazzy iPhone shoes
8. I think you ll find that s a pear
9. They might be found libel for that labial
10. Take a Hike
11. The name is Binbows, Michaelsoft Binbows
12. They still write the wrong names on the cups
14. At least it s PlayStation compatible
15. The Poly Machine best tagline ever
16. Pizza Huh?
17. Kentucky Fried Grouse
18. It s not a real Nokia unless you can flush it down the toilet and it still works
19. There is so much wrong with this
20. I m getting Borio just talking about it
21. We ve had Hike, and now we ve got the even more inventive Kine. Bravo China
22. The new Mercedes Bullshit, coming to a showroom near you!
23. Not the most appetising name for a gum
24. I love how they haven t even bothered to try and make it similar
25. Superman s slightly slower brother
26. Set me your deats bruv
27. These guys never quite got the franchise they deserved
28. I bet it doesn t snap like a proper Kit Kat
29. Superior Mexican brand, brewed in Beijing. Nice work
30. Are you sure you don t mean Duracell?!
31. Seems legit to me
32. Pull the other one China
I hate to think about the number of Chinese children who have asked their parents for a PlayStation, only to be given an absolutely worthless PopStation or PolyStation. I would have been genuinely crushed. On another note, no person should ever go into KFG to eat, because God only knows that the G stands for. In more amazing China news, they hold a Miss World Bikini competition, but forget to invite the rest of the globe. Classic China.